|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
Like mac n cheese, yoga and peppermint oil are the perfect matchy matchy.
Thanks to its minty aroma, you will experience a refreshing yoga journey you will never forget.
Place a drop or two of Juzour Botanica’s Peppermint Yoga Oil in one palm of your hand then rub both your palms together to warm and activate the oil, cup your hands over your face and take a deep inhalation through the nose. Release the hands to exhale, then repeat two or three more times.
You may also:
Use a diffuser: a diffuser disperses the scent of an essential oil into the air so you can receive the benefits while you practice
Create an essential oil spray: If you’re looking for a short-term boost of aromatherapy scents, you can create an essential oil spray to mist the air before or during your yoga practice.
Apply to your body: essential oils can be applied directly to your body after diluting with a carrier oil. Popular locations to apply essential oils for yoga is on the wrist, the neck, behind the ears, the temples, or the crown of the head.
Caution: avoid getting essential oils on your mat since they can degrade the material and reduce the stickiness. Make sure not to apply to any parts of your body that will touch the mat.
Peppermint Essential Oil